Who has time for a skin care regimen? Who really makes skin care a priority? Who wants to still look amazing, effortlessly? If you can relate to these questions then I have some just for you - a minimalist anti-aging skin care routine.
1. First things first - ALWAYS cleanse day and night with a gentle cleanser for your skin type.
2. Use Retinol (Vitamin A). This is the foundation of your anti-aging skin care protocol. Our Vitamin C Serum contains with 2.5% Retinol.
3. Moisturize immediately after cleansing while your skin is still damp to lock in moisture.
4. Use sunscreen of at least SPF 30 daily.
5. No tanning. Sorry ladies. Tanning over exposes you to harmful sun rays and accelerates the aging process.
6. Don't smoke. The physical act of smoking causes your lips to be puckered and form those deep lines around your beautiful smile.
7. My personal favorite - EXFOLIATE at 2 - 3 days a week. Your skin is constantly rejuvenating and exfoliated helps to get rid of the dead skin cells that could accumulate on the skins surface.